Computer Science Bootcamp

For ages 13 - 17
Aug 12 2024 - Aug 16 2024
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (PST)
210 - 1909 West Broadway, Vancouver
This one week course will help prepare students who wish to go into Computer Science AP, or one of the Computer Science courses offered at UTG. It is recommended that students have coding experience in any computing language prior to the start of this bootcamp.
60% of the week will be project-based, coding an app in Java. This year we will be coding the game "Snake". The project will help provide context, and will be supplemented by AP prep questions for the other 40% of the course.
Age: 13 - 17

$325.00

10 SEATS LEFT

Student Registration

First Name*:
Last Name:
Age*:
Special Considerations:
Enroll Student